• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SubSeven

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why would you even want it? Even if you do manage to find a copy of it somewhere, every AV client in the universe picks it up at this point. I really don't think this is the type of forum that allows the posting of security hacks,etc.. The only reason I can think you want Sub7 for is for the control aspect of it, in which case you can look else where for help. But if I am mistaken and you just want a keylogger, then there are better apps out there specifically for keylogging.

First of all it is agasint forum rules. Second of all your a scipt kiddie. thridly, do you not know how to type that in google and click the first link?

But it is forbidden talk here

Were you asking about SubSeven, the remote access trojan (RAT)?

If you're trying to remote into another computer, check out one of the VNC flavors. Here's more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VNC

by the way, you don't need to post the same thread in two different forums.

JerMe said:
Were you asking about SubSeven, the remote access trojan (RAT)?

If you're trying to remote into another computer, check out one of the VNC flavors. Here's more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VNC

by the way, you don't need to post the same thread in two different forums.
He can't be asking for remote access, subSeven is nothing but bad. All the options are malicious

jack222 said:
He can't be asking for remote access, subSeven is nothing but bad. All the options are malicious

... yep, SubSeven is bad. Really bad. If the OP is asking for the trojan, then I'm sure the mods will do something about that. Hopefully he's just new around the block and hasn't been introduced to things like SSH or VNC. ;)

Anyways, anyone who reads this thread now knows:

1) that SubSeven is very, very bad
2) that we won't give a link to SubSeven, and
3) there's information on how to remotely access a machine via VNC

Also, LogMeIn free is what I use. I love it. Well, I have pro, but I used to have the free one, it is GREAT.

Back