• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dtek MP-05 with Jet Nozel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

forlack

Registered
So I was checking ou0t the MP-05 at Dtek. Its only 40 bucks and SystemCooling gives the entire Line a good review. I was checking out the difference between this one and the more expensive one the SP and appears there are a few more Pins (30) and a Jet Nozel and a different Top. I also Noticed that you could by adapter nozels for the block for a mere 5 bucks. So i Dont know if anyone has tried this, but pick up the standard MP and Slap on the Jet Nozel for 5 bucks and for $45 you should have close to the same performance as the SP, which is up there with the Storm acording to Sytemcooling. Anyone try this to confirm??

Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura?

According to the website, you get the accelerator nozzle kit for free. There's likely little difference between the Pro and the SP in the Real World.

The real difference between these blocks and the Storm is that the Storm is less restrictive, and you'll thusly see slightly higher flowrates than with the MP-05 blocks. Lee plots data in a C/W vs. Flow manner, which means the flowrate is a fixed variable. But, again, in the Real World, this wouldn't make much of a difference.

Back