• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wcpuid System Bus question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpandexPants

Could anyone tell me if the System Bus 210.07 MHz DDR, in WCPUID means the speed the ram is running at?
If it is refering to the ram speed, is the speed correct and if not what is it ment to be?
Also If you could tell me what you make of these settings for my CPU, in my bios it reports that the CPU is running at 12.5 x 100, but WCPUID reports 12.5 x 105. Anyone know why? And does that mean its running overclocked by default?

My system: Athlon 1.3(i think), Asus a7m266 Mobo, Crucial PC2100 256MB RAM, Soundblaster platinum, Asus V7700 Geforce2.
I have attatched a (bad quality) image of my settings in WCPUID to download.

Thanks in advance

Yes it means your memory is running at that speed, 2x the fsb for ddr.
Asus is well known for setting the default in the bios when set to 100mhz fsb to actually be higher that way they usually get better benchmark scores from reviewers.

I see, thanks for your help.
One more thing, shouldnt the multiplier for a 1.3 GHz CPU be 13 x 100 and not a multiplier of 12.5? :confused:
Cheers :D

Back