• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with nero 7 ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Highroller

Registered
All right, I'm having some serious problems with nero vision. I'm trying to burn a movie for my school in dvd format and the damn thing doesn't finish. It will get through a few of the sections ( the movie is separated into about 10 different sections) and then it will say that it encountered a problem. I can't make any sense of the log file either. Maybe my resources are too low? It was only using 35% of the memory? Any help would be appreciated.

Have you updated the program using there latest patch from http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/nero7-up.php. Now the problem is with Nero 7 there's was too many bugs with it when it was released and alot of reviews have called it a BETA product rushed out.

I don't know as I have never used it as I'm still using 6.6 could you post your system spec please as well and what op system your using.

AngelfireUk83 said:
Have you updated the program using there latest patch from http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/nero7-up.php. Now the problem is with Nero 7 there's was too many bugs with it when it was released and alot of reviews have called it a BETA product rushed out.

I don't know as I have never used it as I'm still using 6.6 could you post your system spec please as well and what op system your using.
tried nero 7 and had problems as well, using nero 6.6 and i feel theres no need to go to 7, if patches dont help, i would try nero 6.6 since they were alot better imo then nero 7.

Mr.Guvernment said:
burn at a slower speed.

defrag your HD

These are 2 factors that may help thats also 1 thing I do before I burn a dvd or large amounts of data. Is always defrag before I burn it makes it easy for Nero to burn the files as there mainly altogther not scattered along the HDD.

Yeah, cool, thanks. I think that the defrag method worked...it worked on a few of them at least (I've got to burn like 50 copies). Hopefully it doesn't come back or nothing.

Back