• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dual/tri monitor problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

attack

Hey all, I was running 3 monitors with 2 video cards, everything worked great, but I just sent in one card for RMA and now am stuck with a single card which can only output to 1 monitor at a time.

The problem is, my sound control, winamp, and a few other programs used to show up on a monitor other than the primary, and now whenever I open them up they're not on the screen and I can't drag them or bring them back onto it?

Any help for changing where the windows open?

select the offending window via tal+tabbing to it, then press alt-space. A popup menu should apper wher you can for example maximize which brings the window to the current desktop.
Or you can install a virtual desktop program. Most of them have functions to "drag back" programs on other screens

I believe if you delete the winamp config files (can't remember their names, the winamp forums will tell you though) it will return winamp to the main monitor.

Back