• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Premiere Pro 1.5 Auto-Color encoding problem--- please help !!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Squashky

Registered
Hey i was using PP very basically for a while then i desided to start using it allittle more in depth so i started to try some of the filters. I usally colr correct manuelly and lighting correct manuelly but i tryed the filter auto color and i think shadow and highlight. I was amazed by the results and short time to fix all of the video ( 2 hours ).

So i was very happy to say the least because of all the time i saved :beer: ...
then i tryed to encode it to a mpeg with ligos using matrox export.
it goes for allittle bit ---very slow it est. like 6 hours and only uses like 50% of the cpu ---i have no clue why any one know ???
then it stops and a little box pops up. "Error compiling movie"
then i press ok it stops the render and another one pops up

"Sorry, a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere [Elements or Pro] to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project"

so it shuts the program and i restart the machine.

I would really love to use this filter on my 2 hour videos but it just doesn't work???? I will be getting a 930D coming in a week but will that let it render it with the extra speed or are there other problems

i did some research and go this from adobes web site.

""""Auto Levels, Auto Color, Auto Contrast and Shadow/Highlight are modified effects from Adobe Photoshop. When you apply these effects to long clips or nested sequences, you may see an error. """

i get that but what can i do to make it work they never tell me how but just that why???

any suggestions i can

That is a head-scratcher. :(

Do all the filters work when you do a render preview (eg. not real-time)? If so it might be a codec issue. Try using Adobe's built-in mpeg encoder if you need it in an mpeg.

when i preview them they look great.; thats why i was so bummed when i couldn't render it.

i am going to test it right now and record back the results using adobe encoding

well we are looking at 5 1/2.... 6 hours until we know the results so we shall see

anyone have any other ideas to try after???

thanks for the help so far and future help;.

i got a message back thahst says

"adobe pro fails to return a video frame. cancelling operations''''''
then it closes

what does this mean????

Back