• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

myspace inviter....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
looking for a prog, that allows for massive event invites, i have a friend adder, but not for events to add to.... thx for any help..

jacheatamobits said:
im so clueless...

I would suggest not getting involved then. I had a friend that made a program that would auto-add him onto anyone's friend list that would come to the page, and then add him to anyone who went to their page, so on and so forth, and he ended up getting 20,000 friends in two or three nights, nearly shutting down the entire site. Luckily instead of being taken to court, he was told never to visit the website again, and if he did, he would be in serious trouble, especially being that NOW the website is owned by Fox.

If you do not know what you're doing, don't screw around, myspace is a corporate company now, and you can get into big trouble. I would highly advise against doing stuff with auto-adds, and other programs that you had no part in writing.

Back