• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Firefox Downloads

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RIPSTER

When I click on a download link in firefox and the "what should firefox do with this file" box comes up sometimes when open with is selected the ok button is still greyed out, sometimes after a few seconds it will be clickable but sometimes it will stay grey, im wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, I have windows XP SP2 and firefox v 1.5.0.4.

thnx

RIPSTER

RIPSTER said:
When I click on a download link in firefox and the "what should firefox do with this file" box comes up sometimes when open with is selected the ok button is still greyed out, sometimes after a few seconds it will be clickable but sometimes it will stay grey, im wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, I have windows XP SP2 and firefox v 1.5.0.4.

thnx

RIPSTER

I sometimes get this with FFox on Linux - click the save to disk radio button (even if selected already) and the ok button comes back.

David said:
I sometimes get this with FFox on Linux - click the save to disk radio button (even if selected already) and the ok button comes back.
I still don't know entirely why that happens, but my theory is that it scans the meta of the file to see what kind it is, how large it is, etc.

Back