• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pc-2700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thehandler

Registered
Help, I need to find right away, some DDR PC-2700, 333mhz, cas 2, 2.7gig transfer rate memory and I need to find it now. Is there anyone who knows where I can find this memory or if anyone is making it yet? Mike

PC-2700

Micron has it listed on their site with a part number and the whole shot but I cannot find it retail yet and Micron will not answer my inquiries as to when it will be out in the retail channels. Mike

pc-2700

Thanks Trancer,
You are right. In fact, I just ordered and received a stick of Crucial 256 DDR 2100 for that very reason. I also have a new Epox 8KHA+ on order. I am going to stick my Duron 600 in it temp. just until the prices come down a bit more on the XP. I can only hope I can achieve similiar numbers to what you have with this combination. I would be very happy to achieve 900-1gig. Did you have to do any voltage mods to your board or was 1.85 enough to run the Duron stable? Thanks Mike

Re: pc-2700

thehandler said:
Thanks Trancer,
You are right. In fact, I just ordered and received a stick of Crucial 256 DDR 2100 for that very reason. I also have a new Epox 8KHA+ on order. I am going to stick my Duron 600 in it temp. just until the prices come down a bit more on the XP. I can only hope I can achieve similiar numbers to what you have with this combination. I would be very happy to achieve 900-1gig. Did you have to do any voltage mods to your board or was 1.85 enough to run the Duron stable? Thanks Mike

No i didn't do any voltage mods there is no need to do a volt mod with the 8k7a MoBo unless you wanna go above 2.20 volts vcore. With the 8Kha+ board you have just purchased you will need to volt mod it to get these voltages. I have mine at 2.13 in the bios i still could go a notch higher even. But what i did do was close my L7 bridges that was necessary to get this also. Good Luck

Back