• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ does it again!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krome

I don't know if this has already been posted, but I think it's rad.

http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_ddr_pc_3200_special_ops_edition

SOEddr1.jpg

WoW seriously bad taste wrapped up in whole new way :confused:

WTF were people drinking when they thought that was a good idea.. :rolleyes:

Its been a while since ive seen anything so tasteless

Obviously we all have different taste's and mine does not approve of that case.

I personally would not purchase one at any price

considering all the military types of games people play I think it's a good marketing move :thup:

but pc3200? no. It would be more worth doing if they offered it as an option on other models.

Last edited:
sulretal said:
I'm proud to know that if I ever get involved in any special ops missions, I can carry along my new OCZ S.O.E. RAM and Camo PC Case along.

lol, that wins for joke of the day.

anyway, i dont know, the RAM looks cool with the mesh part effect...

Well, they went from 0 to 1 so.... yes! ;). Like I said, cheapest DDR2800 out there, so I grabbed it. Course the Gold DDR2667 is about $70 cheaper for 2GB and it can probably hit 800, but I need the 800 stock for my 930....

Krome said:
Have your headshots increased?

I believe they did, continiously staring at camo gear does sharpen your vision and helps in refining the art of "spray and pray" (the same way consuming a few stiff drinks would). :D

WTF is that pink camo box up on the thread? How many times have you been stuck in the world of Hello Kitty and wondered, If I only had Pink Camo, they would never find me? And secondly, WHO would you want to hide from in that land?!!

Back