• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

If money was no limit....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
neither - mushkin xp4000 2gb kit - overclocks better than any other 2gb ddr kit on the market from the kits iv played with ;)

RedDragonXXX said:
UCCC's are mighty nice, but I just loved my 28sec 1MB Pi with 5-BD's and running at 300MHz on 1:1 :drool:

Youre damn right about that. I experienced a 28/29 sec 1m as well with my Team Xtreem TCCD @ 315mhz... :eek: lol Too bad playing quake 4 on high res slammed my pagefile otherwise the magic TCCD would still be in my rig today. Its very unfortunate I sold it here: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=450242

DDR and a 2-Gig kit. Itss all about the Gskill. You know it RedDragon. :)

Ther reason why I asked the origional question is because I recieved some bad Titanium RAM, and its being replaced with the OCZ EL DDR PC-4000 Gold GX XTC 2GB Dual Channel RAM.I wanted to see if I am getting an upgrade, or a downgrade versus the titanium PC3200.Anyone know what memory chips are used on the OCZ Gold RAM listed above, and how well they overclock?

Dont want to double-post, but would like some more feedback on the two matched sets of RAM I listed in the first post.Thanks! Does anyone know what memory chips are used in each set, and where I can read up on the particular memory chips used?Any links that would help me learn the most about the XTC version would be awesome!

Last edited:
Back