• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC2-6400 G.Skill unveils new memory today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rdrash

Senior Member, Benching Team Member
I received an email message today from Alice at G.Skill in Taiwan alerting me to the new DDR2 Ram that G.Skill is marketing.....

Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 8:24 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: GSkill Unveils the new CL5-5-5-15 PC2-6400

GSkill Unveils the new CL5-5-5-15 PC2-6400
- F2-6400PHU2-2GBNR from GSkill turbo the latest Intel and AMD platform -
23 Jun, 2006
G.Skill, the well known extreme performance provider, today launches their new DDR2-800 CL5-5-5-15 memory, F2-6400PHU2-2GBNR, to fulfill the DDR2-800 segment. No matter you are using Intel or AMD latest DDR2 platform, GSkill F2-6400PHU2-2GBNR all can speed them up.

NR Series Features:
- Guaranteed clock speed of 800MHz (PC2-6400)
- Low latency settings of 5 (CL), 5 (TRCD), 5 (TRP), 15 (TRAS)
- Lifetime warranty
- Available in the following packages:
F2-6400PHU1-1GBNR - Single Module of 1GB
F2-6400PHU2-2GBNR - Matched Pair of 2 * 1GB modules (2GB kit)

Both single module and matched pair packages will be available through G.Skill’s authorized resellers and distributors worldwide. For more information and specifications of the new NR series products, please visit http://www.gskill.com/en/f2-6400phu2-nr.html

About G.Skill

Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan.

The company’s top priority is Quality. All our products are through a series of most rigorous and strict quality control process. In addition to commissioning qualified IC testing house to test its products, all products are 100% tested to ensure the highest products yield and quality.For more information of the company, please visit www.gskill.com

rdrash said:
- Low latency settings of 5 (CL), 5 (TRCD), 5 (TRP), 15 (TRAS)

Low latency? hehe:beer:

I love my Gskills but I might have to step up to the corsair XMS2 for DDR2 when the time comes unless anything else truly does produce tight timings and high frequency.

Back