• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Head On- Apply Directly to Your Forehead -Head On-Apply Directly to your Forehead...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Head On- Apply Directly to Your Forehead -Head On-Apply Directly to your Forehead...

My tv is about to malfunction if I see that Head On commercial on TV one more time. This commercial makes me want to shoot my television. I've never thought about killing my TV until I started seeing this commercial.

alert.gif
Here's a direct link to this commercial
alert.gif
<--(I'm not responsible if you kick, shoot or throw your TV out the window if you repeatedly watch the video)

headon_byrdhouse.jpg

Even if this product was the cure all for every disease known to man, I would never buy it as the commercial is starting to get to me
censored.gif

They constantly play that add on cnn in the morning. Although I can tune it out because Robin Meade and all of her friends are HOT!!!!!!!!!!

haha, yeah sene it once or twice, sorry , but apply some crap to your forehead isnt going to cure a headache any faster then a pill dissolving in your stomach.

All I know is it's seemingly on every channel and the commercial itself gives me a headache.

Just watch that video link in the first posts 3 or 4 times in a row and you'll want to kill your tv too. :beer:

We're talking about the product, aren't we? If it weren't so annoying, the people here wouldn't know about it, so the commercial is doing it's job.

mage_x said:
We're talking about the product, aren't we? If it weren't so annoying, the people here wouldn't know about it, so the commercial is doing it's job.

I don't mind talking about it, just trying to see if this commercial is despised by anyone other than me. After all, I'd rather talk about it than have to watch it again.
mad.gif

Without a doubt, to me at least this is the most annoying commercial ever. If I ever had to interogate anyone, I would make them watch this commercial in an endless loop, after a couple hours they would either talk, or commit suicide

PS Whoever the brains is behind this commercial deserves a beating
viking.gif

SSS I now blame you for me wanting to throw the soundcard in my computer into a blender. I had never seen this commercial till curiosity got the better of me and i clicked the link. BUt i agree its annoying, Right above that USCelular Commercial where Joan Cusack is Saying "Charge! Charge, Charge, No Charge, No Charge NO Charge" ARG I Hate Joan Cusack.

END RANT

I'm so glad I hardly EVER watch TV at ALL! I've never seen this till tonight! And now I have a headache!

tom10167 said:
I've never heard of it until now.

<<<Hasn't turned on a television in over six months.

I got a job, a girlfriend, driver's ed class, and Eve.
I dont have time to watch TV.

However, that ad is annoying. I could only watch it twice....
"head on!head-on!head on!head on!head on!head on!head on!head on!head-on!"

Grrr, I am kinda of getting a light headache now.

Its called 4Head in the UK. It works...my wife suffers with migraines, and it helps calm them down until her injection kicks in.

Silversinksam said:
I don't mind talking about it, just trying to see if this commercial is despised by anyone other than me. After all, I'd rather talk about it than have to watch it again.
mad.gif

Without a doubt, to me at least this is the most annoying commercial ever. If I ever had to interogate anyone, I would make them watch this commercial in an endless loop, after a couple hours they would either talk, or commit suicide

PS Whoever the brains is behind this commercial deserves a beating
viking.gif
You're not alone. The first couple of times I saw the commercial, I thought there was mistake and the local station accidentally repeated it several times. Since then, it just been making me burst out laughing because of how plain weird and sloppy it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back