• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Red

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LutaWicasa

, Immutable, Administrator
Hey folks...I'd like ya to welcome our newest addition to Administration,
Thelemac.
He's been here from the beginning and has nothing but the wellbeing of our lil' home at heart.

Welcome aboard Chickenman :D

Uh oh, another pm box ready for some flooding. :D

Congratulations, very natural as it matches your av, and if memory serves, your hair as well. ;)

Gautam said:
Uh oh, another pm box ready for some flooding. :D

Congratulations, very natural as it matches your av, and if memory serves, your hair as well. ;)

Finally the av matches. :p I remember something like 2 years ago trying to mspaint it into a green one to match but it was mega pixelated.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, doesn't match the hair so much anymore, red only lasted about a month. Plus, I now run a business and I need to look respectable. :p I was surprised at how exactly my av color matches the stars, I didn't mean to do that at all when I redid it, haha.

The best hair color was a combo.

Attachments

• Thelemac.JPG
    Thelemac.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 269
Thelemac said:
Thanks guys!

Yeah, doesn't match the hair so much anymore, red only lasted about a month. Plus, I now run a business and I need to look respectable. :p I was surprised at how exactly my av color matches the stars, I didn't mean to do that at all when I redid it, haha.

The best hair color was a combo.

I love the flame look with the hair, tried taht with mine once, but my hair doesnt accept color well.

Woo!! Congrats Thelemac! I think this is the first Red promotion I've seen.
Not that there haven't been any since I started ( have there been? )
Either way, way to go!! Well deserved I think :beer:

Yeah, my favorite mod is now an Admin.

Shelnutt2 said:
Oh great moderator who I think should be admin.
I think someone read my pm to you:p.

Congrads man!

Root:beer:

Congrats Thelemac.
You have been a very genuine, understanding, and friendly member of these forums, and this promotion is well deserved. I look forward to seeing you continue your hard work and dedication throughout these forums.:cool:

Adrian

dicecca112 said:
haha I always thought to he was an admin till I saw the stars. its the avatar. Congrats man well deserved

same here. I knew something was different with his name when i saw it a few days ago, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

congrats man.

dicecca112 said:
haha I always thought to he was an admin till I saw the stars. its the avatar. Congrats man well deserved

Me too. I didn't even notice when the stars went from green to red. Congrats!

Shelnutt2 said:
Yeah, my favorite mod is now an Admin.

Ohh we all have favorites now do we !!!
Im feelin all rejected now, thats one more off the christmas card list

congrats:)

i dont have favorites, i am a silent member, but i do bug SSS alot to move items to the sold section

Huge contrats there. It is very much a well deserved appointment.

UnseenMenace said:
Ohh we all have favorites now do we !!!
Im feelin all rejected now, thats one more off the christmas card list
Don't feel too bad, you are one of my favorites. Especially with that Intimidating avatar. besides, I like mods that don't see eye to eye with me. If they did, I would be worried. :D

Back