• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Conroe RAM Choices

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Astral

Registered
Ive seen a lot of people recommending this RAM as good RAM for a conroe build, however i saw this on tankguys today and was wondering if it was any good. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, does the team ram come OC'd or does it just have really nice timings?

Astral said:
Ive seen a lot of people recommending this RAM as good RAM for a conroe build, however i saw this on tankguys today and was wondering if it was any good. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also, does the team ram come OC'd or does it just have really nice timings?

There is quite a thread going at XS about this set. It's been doing quite well :)

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101692

I was talking to some friends of mine that have done some considerable OC'ing and the felt that better really fast timings was dwarfed by having a higher fsb. So how is it that 53/5400 RAM with really nice timings could beat out some 6400 with 4-4-4-12 before OC?

Back