• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Frog

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TekeTorvo

I bought the CD, and I can play it on just about every thing I can find, except for a computer. None of my computers will play it. If I explore the CD, there are quite a few files, and folders, but no music.

Any Ideas? I just want to listen to it while playing AA.

Windows Media player. This is a fairly new install. I will DL Media monkey and see if it works.

Not sure why WMP10 didn't want to play it, but Media Monkey found it, and plays it with no problems.

I just bought it, and can't find an acurate date on it.

It has big bold letters on the outside edge of the CD warning of FBI piracy yada yada. Although I should be able to, I didn't want to copy it. Just listen to it.

TekeTorvo said:
I bought the CD, and I can play it on just about every thing I can find, except for a computer. None of my computers will play it. If I explore the CD, there are quite a few files, and folders, but no music.

Any Ideas? I just want to listen to it while playing AA.

Yes. CDs with copy protection do not play on computers and some older CD players.

There was much uproar, lawsuits etc. over the fact that the industry several years ago announced that playing some CDs on a computer will not be possible or will be a (paid for) "privilege" and not a right.

Back