• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What happened to Jot???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
He is busy with RL and has no time to be a moderator, and has asked to be a senior, so nobody asks for his help for the time being. I'm assuming.

Well, yea, I could PM him, but he's probably getting swamped with inquiries, if I start a thread than anyone who looks int he OC community to see "Oh noes Was there a community announcement about jot" will find this ;)

Staff and senior positions are not forced on ocforums.. We have had many people step down for their own reasons.
If JOT wished to make his reasoning for stepping down public I assume he would have started a thread stating such information, however he did not as such it would imho be nicer and more productive if he was thanked for what he has done and wished well in the future rather than questioned simply because his reasoning is not any of my business, is it any of yours ?

I always liked JoT when him and I were more active. Whatever his reason(s) i wish you luck bud! lol i will never forget all the help you gave me a while back when i bought that Ehiem pump off you :p

I chose not to make a public thread about my color change because I figured that it was unnecessary and is not exactly discussion :p

I changed back to blue because I don't have the time for modding anymore, and haven't for a long time. I did not wish to be a thorn in the side of the other mods, floating in and out of activity and being unable to keep up with recent developments and rule changes, so I decided it was best to give up my greens for a while.

Surprisingly, I have recieved more mod situation PMs in the last two weeks than I have in the last three months. Not too many inquiry PMs, most people just hit me up on AIM :p

We wub you JoT, and we really appreciate everything you've done for this board :)

I hope your life continues to go well, and you keep on OCing ;)

I haven't overclocked in... *thinks back* Whoo, probably since November or so of last year. Car + no time = no overclocking. I never learned how to oc A64's properly, and it doesn't look like I will for a long time to come.

UnseenMenace said:
Staff and senior positions are not forced on ocforums.

You're right. If you made me a mod, I wouldn't be forced into it. :D

Back