• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR Maximizer is out...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow I remember back when this was just being made. OCZ even jumped on his behind because it worked sorta like the DDR Booster. The awsome thing about this that the DDR Booster could never do is the VTT tracking( Thanks a lot Abit for give us 3.2V VDIMM but only tracking up to 2.8V VDIMM).

SteveOCZ said:
Do you have a DDR2 PCB also? :)

It looks very nice

Thank you......
Yes there is a DDR2 PCB too......Finishing designing the DDR3 PCB now so as to be ready for the upcoming platforms.....
:)

CGR said:
WHen is this coming to the states?

Accually our paparework for exports are already ready - as a matter of fact yesterday - and we are contacting out resellers in USA, Canada and worldwide so as not to take too long..... ;)

largon said:
Looks awesome!

One question:
- How does the device plug into DDR2/3 DIMM slots? Are there different DIMM connectors included in the package for every RAM generation?

Yes....There is a MAIN unit and the DDR PCBs (DDR1, DDR2, DDR3)....They are not all of them included in the package...You can buy the box with the DDR1 PCB and after some months when you deside to change platform, you buy ONLY the DDR2 PCB or the DDR3 PCB and so on, with a small amount of money......For the time been there are two different packages......The ones with the DDR1 PCB included and the others with the DDR2 PCB included.....:)

You just plug whatever DDR PCB you want and you're ready..... ;)

Photo4_jpg.jpg

Thank you guys....:)

Last edited:
Congrats!

Now, if I could just remember where I put that last set of BH-6 that I picked up here is the Classifieds... :D

"you also have the closest name to mine ive seen in a while :p nice one!"

Hipcrostino,

Given hipro5's status and reputation, the question begs as to whether your name isn't close to his, as opposed to his being close to yours. :D

Last edited:
Reefa_Madness said:
Congrats!

Now, if I could just remember where I put that last set of BH-6 that I picked up here is the Classifieds... :D

No need for BH-6 if you don't have them anymore....You can use it for your DDR2 Ram modules as well......OR EVEN buy - in a while - the DDR3 PCB for your UPCOMING DDR3 Ram modules so as to be "prepared"......Isn't this a beauty or what!?..... :D

Hipro, if it doesnt bother you too much, can you post a list of vendors in the states/canada that are going to carry your ddr maximizer? I think it would help a lot of people here so we dont have to take too long for our purchase of such superb hardware! Again, nice work! :D

party animal said:
Hipro, if it doesnt bother you too much, can you post a list of vendors in the states/canada that are going to carry your ddr maximizer? I think it would help a lot of people here so we dont have to take too long for our purchase of such superb hardware! Again, nice work! :D

I sure will do when the time comes.....:)

BTW......Here is our site......Still "fixing" it though...:)

http://www.hipro-tech.com/

hipro5 said:
No need for BH-6 if you don't have them anymore....You can use it for your DDR2 Ram modules as well......OR EVEN buy - in a while - the DDR3 PCB for your UPCOMING DDR3 Ram modules so as to be "prepared"......Isn't this a beauty or what!?..... :D

Oh, I've still got them...

I'm an old tech guy (DDR1) at the moment...still got about 30-35 gigs, maybe more, of BH-5/BH-6/UTT to test...at 4.2v now. :D

Reefa_Madness said:
Oh, I've still got them...

I'm an old tech guy (DDR1) at the moment...still got about 30-35 gigs, maybe more, of BH-5/BH-6/UTT to test...at 4.2v now. :D

No shi(f)t.....!......30GB of them?....... :D

Back