• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G.Skill 2GB DDR2 NR?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cobalt

For my first C2D build I want to keep costs down. I'll be going for the E6300 and a Gigabyte DS3, so I need to know what memory to go with that kind of bugdet setup. I know I want some PC2-6400 so I can OC the proc some, but what is known about these particular modules? As a general rule I only buy G.Skill but if these (see title) aren't worth it then I am willing to consider other brands as long as they are very close to this price and perform better.

I don't really have the cash to afford some really decent memory right now and I can upgrade it at a later date.

I should have mentioned that as I'm in the UK, availability of TG stuff is limited. Unless theres a retailer who I haven't check yet.

we ship there, but it's expensive.

For Team memory in Europe, there is a site - something like memory configurator... I can't remember exactly. You could check into them :)

I know of them but they only have 4-4-4-10 modules in PC2-6400 and they cost £190 compared to the G.Skill NR. After talking to some other guys I think I might as well go for whatever half decent 800mhz RAM I can get lol

Back