• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G Skill and DFI Lanparty 875 Problem...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dja2k

I just recently replaced my old ram (see below) for this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustR...&SortField=0&SummaryType=ALL&Pagesize=&Page=2

to my setup at 3-4-4-8 settings at 2.6-2.8 volts, but it wont run at standard ddr 500 (250 FSB). Windows wont initialize. It automatically restarts. People suggested this ram would work fine on this board.

UPDATE
Got it to be memtest stable at FSB 245 at 3-4-4-7 with 2.7 voltage. Haven't tried further as it doesn't boot into windows. Doesn't work at stock FSB 250. Boots but memtest fails\freezes and windows doesn't initialize. Do I need to change the timmings to something else to raise up the FSB higher? Does anyone know what other timings work good with this ram and motherboard?

2nd Update
Got them to run at 3-3-3-6 @ 2.8 volts memtest stable so far tested, 3 Passes. At lower voltage, memtest starts giving errors on test #5 on specific memory point (1408 MB).

dja2k

Attachments

• G.Skill.png
    G.Skill.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back