• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What ram are you getting for Conroe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr. Roboto

There's alot of discussion spewed about the forums in a bunch of threads where ram discussion pops up, so I thought I would give it it's own thread.

sooo...What ram are all of you getting with your Conroe order? Picking ram is my weak point, so i'll be hanging on your reccomendations here. Something that will promote a health oc of the cpu and offers great performance is what i'm sure most of us are after.

So lets hear it!

Thar first thread is actually what inspired me to start this thread, as there were some interesting choices and side discussions there.

F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ
F2-6400PHU2-2GBZX
Says "For Intel Platform Only" for the "ZX". The IC's on the "HZ" are probably better than the ones on the "ZX". Other than that, I have no idea.

Bah, you're right. They are different. I was also just told that the more expensive ones use a much better chip for overclocking as well.

Back