• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wat ram for 939 a64? plz help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sonex

Hi there,
My friend has a a64 3800 oc'd to 2.7ghz. He has 1 gb of some generic ram and is thinking of upgrading. Do you guys think he should get pc3200 low latency ram such as geil ultra, or go for something else that would give better performance??

I'm not too sure what ram is good for a64, as i have a athlon xp.

Any input would be great :)

Both share the same ram so its all good. I would get the corsair XMS series. They clock better so you can get the ram speed up

I like OCZ memory for warranty return.I had to return some mismatched memory i wanted to run DC.I called OCZ up they had me ship the mismatched ones to them and traded me some new stuff .No questions asked.

I have a whole bunch of Geil memory.I only had to send back one set of Geil and they gave me a run around about having to come up with a purchase slip from the location in which i purchased it.You would think that if i have their memory in hand it should qualify for their lifetime warranty.Assuming the dog did not try to eat it.

Just something to chew on.
MassRaptor

Back