• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ender's game....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lee

such an appropriate book - and i suspect that one day, they'll also find the prodigal war minds the same way - by testing for ability to strategize against superior forces.......was one of my favorite books...........

lee said:
such an appropriate book - and i suspect that one day, they'll also find the prodigal war minds the same way - by testing for ability to strategize against superior forces.......was one of my favorite books...........

An amazing book, certainly one of my favorites, and a rather appropriate reference, in my opinion.

Great book. I didn't think that the rest of the series was quite as good, but that is my opinion.

I have yet to read the Shadow series, with Bean, but I heard they were just as good if not better.

i read Enders game a couple years back and i loved it now im reading the rest of the series and currently im on Children of the Mind and it has actually changed my view of the world i would reccomend it to anyone

Yup, definatly appropriate books for the article. I have only read the first one, Ender's Game, and I rather enjoyed it. Sadly I think hype kinda ruined it for me at the same time :shrug:

Back