• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ECS C19-A temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ihrsetrdr

Señor Senior Member
Sometime ago I bought a ECS C19-A and dropped an 820D in it, to be used as a 'cheapie' dedicated folding machine. I had always turned up my nose at ECS, but I have to say, it's not a bad board. I have not OC'd it at all, primarily because I'm just using the stock hsf. I have no accurate way of determining what temperature the processor's running at, because the board didn't come with any type of hardware monitoring utility. Neither SpeedFan or MBM5 work with this chipset. :confused:

I know that sitting in the BIOS it idles @43c, but with both cores running at 100% with fAh the temps are considerably higher.

Anyone using a temp monitoring program that reads ECS boards?

Try everest by lavalys for temp readings. my other temp gauge is my hand over the HSF where most are just warm to the touch. ECS realy seams to be heading in the right direction. I read something a while back about their boards that was also positive but I don't remember where. I've already emailed them about VDim setting on my board I may just have to ask for the temps also.

Back