• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find a P5W DH?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks. I've never ordered from the UK before. Sounds like more money and longer shipping.

hyperasus said:
Thanks. I've never ordered from the UK before. Sounds like more money and longer shipping.

Well you could always justify the need to take a vacation to the UK...:santa: :beer:

BTW, I need one too:mad:

Order from MicroCenter.com

The "It will ship in 1-3 days" means that it will probably ship next business day.

I called Atacom and like everyone else they are all out. I asked the lady on the phone why their site does not say if they have it in stock or not, and she said, "oh well that's what I am here for".......idiots. Anyways I am going to give microcenter a call in the morning and see if they really have any in stock. For $289.99 they damn well better.

I just called atacom and the guy I talked to said they had like 30 of them, so I just placed an order. I really hope the guy I talked to was correct...

Just got off the phone with atacom and the lady told me they do not have them in yet but are expecting a shipment this afternoon. She said she would give me a call if they come in today.

Dagan said:
Newegg is in stock, just canceled my order @ atacom and order @ newegg!!!!!

Holy crap, you're right. Thank you, I just ordered one.

I'm willing to bet these will be C2D compatible out of the box too.

Sweet. Mine is on the way. I would not be surprised if they are out of stock by the end of the day.

Yeah that would not surprise me, and I bet they received a large batch too...

LOL ya they didn't last long. I snatched up three of them while they were in stock. Now to find a E6700 in stock.

Back