• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All in one monitoring program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wyemarn

Anyone knows any programs that can monitor temperature,voltage and fan speed for CPU,mobo,HDD and video card in one package? Im using P5LD2 Deluxe, 7600GS and 2 Seagate HDD programs. I got fed up using AiBooster, HDTune and RIVA Tuner saperately to monitor voltages and temperature.

Thanks for recommendation but speedfan cant monitor gpu temperature.

wyemarn said:
Thanks for recommendation but speedfan cant monitor gpu temperature.
That's not true in all cases--I'm using SpeedFan on my wife's computer to monitor the temperature of the 6800GT GPU and adjust the fan speed appropriately. This was the reason I got SpeedFan in the first place, because the buggy Asus SmartDoctor software for its VGA cards was causing all kinds of problems. If SpeedFan can't monitor your video card temperature, but the nVidia control panel and RivaTuner can, then I don't think you have the latest version of SpeedFan. In any case, I discovered with my 7900GT that neither RivaTuner nor SpeedFan could control the fan speed. I bought an aftermarket cooler to quiet that thing down.

KillrBuckeye said:
That's not true in all cases--I'm using SpeedFan on my wife's computer to monitor the temperature of the 6800GT GPU and adjust the fan speed appropriately. This was the reason I got SpeedFan in the first place, because the buggy Asus SmartDoctor software for its VGA cards was causing all kinds of problems. If SpeedFan can't monitor your video card temperature, but the nVidia control panel and RivaTuner can, then I don't think you have the latest version of SpeedFan. In any case, I discovered with my 7900GT that neither RivaTuner nor SpeedFan could control the fan speed. I bought an aftermarket cooler to quiet that thing down.

Im using the latest 4.29 but I could find GPU temperature sensor. Im not using ASUS video card. Im using Galaxy 7600GS with nvidia drivers.

Back