• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI Intel preview

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice hopefully we'll see some decent boards from major manufacturers soon.

Is it just me or were there no 590 vs Intel chipsets for conroe? (975 and 965 I think )

Encore2097 said:
Is it just me or were there no 590 vs Intel chipsets for conroe? (975 and 965 I think )
they probly didnt have any on had when testing the board, is my guess. After seeing some of the other nv intel boards they are not clocking like people would have hoped for. the best sli/cf board atm is 975x for intel platforms, you might have to ask/beg over at xs for modded sli drivers.

Evilsizer said:
you might have to ask/beg over at xs for modded sli drivers.

You would have a better chance trying to find out wether or not they are still uploaded on bearshare.

greenmaji said:
You would have a better chance trying to find out wether or not they are still uploaded on bearshare.
never heard of it... i dont have plans for sli yet .... i would expect sli drivers by the time i feel the need to actaully run it.

kingpin was only able to push his 590 board to 400FSB for his 3d benching.. Im not seeing a bright future for NV motherboards for intel :(

Back