• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help-unable to access links

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

autosmymotivgt5

I'm having a problem with my internet explorer. It seems that the problem is contained however to the aim triton program. Whenever i try to click on a link in say, a profile, or an away message, an internet window pops up as it should, but the web address of the link is not automatically entered in the text bar at the top, and the window stays blank. It doesn't even go to my home page. This is getting really annoying. Anyone know how to fix it? Help is greatly appreciated.

Is it all popups that don't work within Internet Explorer or just the links from AIM? I've seen this problem on PC's before but it was usually contained within Internet Explorer and not just from another program.

Try right clicking on any link in IE, and selecting the option to open in new window. If it hangs, post back and I will give the instructions on how to resolve this.

The opening a link in a new window thing worked. The only place the problem occurs is in links in aim. I click on a link in a profile, and a blank IE window appears. no URL or anything in the address box. And i've tried screwing with my pop up controls, that didn't really help. If you get any other ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

Not that i know of... I used to have middle man installed, but i uninstalled that. Plus, I had that installed on regular aim, not aim triton, the program I am having problems with.

Back