• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problem with superpi

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wing

all the time when I run superpi i get the errors

"not exact in round"
or
"not convergent in sqr05"

sometimes I cant even get thru the 1M test without this happening.

What could it be?

Thanks

I havent tried it at stock but I cant run it on even the most meager of overclocks, on the past 3 systems I have had.

wing said:
I havent tried it at stock but I cant run it on even the most meager of overclocks, on the past 3 systems I have had.
Superpi stresses your computer, that's what it is for...test ing your computer for stability. The error messages are telling you that your computer is unstable.

billb said:
Superpi stresses your computer, that's what it is for...test ing your computer for stability. The error messages are telling you that your computer is unstable.

I see what your saying though but it doesnt make sense. I can run 5 programs in the background and play call of duty 2 for hours on end without an issue but I cant run superpi for 10 seconds without an error?

Back