• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

URGENT - copy/paste - have to submit an interview for a reality show in 10 hours -$!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
URGENT - copy/paste - have to submit an interview for a reality show in 10 hours -$!

I use home and end to highlight what I want pasted, hit copy, hit paste in another copy of vdub thats open - nothing happens! My alternative atm:

capture to mpeg
convert to avi
tv-out to dvd recorder
play back and capture to mpeg
convert to avi

5 minutes, has to be under 8 meg, and my face has to be clearly seen - how the *beep* are you meant to get acceptable quality in such a small space? cuh-rist! Any help appreciated, if it leads me to a solution, $$ offered.

Instead of copy/pasting what you do want between different VirtualDub processes, why not just cut out what you don't want? Once only what you want is left, you're in good shape and can continue with whatever postprocessing you want. I believe the command is Edit->Delete selection or something similar.

JigPu

JigPu said:
Instead of copy/pasting what you do want between different VirtualDub processes, why not just cut out what you don't want? Once only what you want is left, you're in good shape and can continue with whatever postprocessing you want. I believe the command is Edit->Delete selection or something similar.

JigPu

Done and done, but I still can't insert another video file. Basicly, there's a short film of my head-to-toe appearance, and another with my interview.

Back