• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommend me a motherboard please?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JohnButris

Hey im new to the forums and I wsa hoping you guys could recommed me a motherboard. I only need one that would be good for games (ex. Battlefield 2, Counter Strike: Source) I already got a NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT PCI-E and AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 939 Socket San Diego Processor, I bought those a week ago. So if you guys could somehow match up some parts of my old parts from my computer and give me a good motherboard preferably Newegg (fast shipping) it would be much appreciated. Oh yes btw I already got the Computer Case covered. So you can find my computer here its not the best so yeah thanks.

this is the intel section not the amd section... you will get more help over there for a 939 board.

Well yeah but since I still got my Celeron in I should post here right? If not can it be moved?

i guess im lost are you looking for a new mobo for you celeron or you 939 cpu? if for the celey then yes in the intel section, for you 939 in the amd section.

Back