• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Infinity 975X woes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
how far have you gotten it to oc so far? im looking at getting one seeing as they are onsale at newegg for $178.

DFI is still working on the bios. im really liking the boards layout but for me the main reason i want to get this board is its only $188 at newegg. from xs people are stuck around 370fsb.

So if I got one on and it only did say 360fsb (360x8=2880Mhz) I think I could live with that, it would kick the s**t out of my 3700+!

hotrod469 said:
So if I got one on and it only did say 360fsb (360x8=2880Mhz) I think I could live with that, it would kick the s**t out of my 3700+!
yea that was my thinking as well, as im looking forward slightly later for CF the DFI was only option atm looking at the $$. keep in mind DFI is still working on the bios and one gent over at xs is running 420fsb but has to use a ram ratio puttting his mem around dd2-667 speed. that oc just isnt worth it IMO since th ram is running slower then 1:1.

Thats when I Jumped on it. right now I am pleased with this board. There was new beta bios released today and I am waiting fro the brave few to report back on how it works. FYI... the last beta borked a lot of peoples boards so be careful .

Back