• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5W DH Deluxe & Front Panel Audio Connectors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d.chatten

Can anyone tell the correct way to connect these two pins (MIC2_R/MIC2_L) on the front panel audio header on the motherboard, does (MIC-IN) on my case connect to the (MIC2_R) or the (MIC2_L) on the motherboard, also which pin does the (MIC-POWER) on my case connect to (MIC2_R) or (MIC2_L), i ask because these two pins are labeled differently to my previous motherboard.

(Case > MIC-IN) = (Mobo > MIC2_R or MIC2_L)

(Case > MIC_POWER) = (Mobo > MIC2_R or MIC2_L)

Thanks!

Attachments

• FPAudio.bmp
    149.4 KB · Views: 7,287
Last edited:
On the board, look for front panel Audio. Then plug in the cable from your case. GEt me a picture of the board and I will point you in the right direction...

RangerXLT8 said:
On the board, look for front panel Audio. Then plug in the cable from your case. GEt me a picture of the board and I will point you in the right direction...
I know where and how to connect the front panel audio, the problem is there are two connectors on the mobo that are labeled different to my previous mobo, in the image in my first post you can see the front panel audio connector (TOP) on the mobo and under that (BOTTOM) are the two wires from my case, which of those two wires connects to the (MIC2_L) and which one connects to (MIC2_R).

Thanks, much appreciated.

Back