• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

software to change the fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

geofrancis

ive just built a new computer intel 805 dual core, asrock 775twins-HDTV motherboard, crap generic ram, + all the rest and i was wondering if anyone could find a program to change my fsb to underclock this processor because it chews up stupid amounts of power and my mum is moaning about the power bills. i can underclock it down to 90fsb (1.8ghz) in the bios but i want to be able to do it in windows preferably have it change with cpu load. the pll chip is rtm865-301 5A013Q1 L5421 all i can find is some sites in chinese or sumthin when i google it so any help will be greatly appreciated

check here to see if clockgen supports that mobo. if not make a dontation to him and ask nicely to have him make a dll to support that PLL chip.
http://www.cpuid.com/index.php
other wise your out of luck unless you can drop the multi on it. i wanna steal your mobo so bad. To have one shipped from AUS to USA plus the price of mobo is like $110 us to have it shipped here within a week.

this motherboard only cost me £45 i used to have a 1900+ athlon xp, 512ddr 333, jetway v6dp motherboard, ati 7500, crap 300watt psu, then i got my pentium d 805, asrock 775-twins HDTV, and a 400watt amacrox atx2.0 psu cost about £200 in total. all i need is now is 1Gb ddr2 £40 and x800 128mb £46 not a bad computer for £286. and its upgradable to core duo in the future :)

Back