• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new intel nforce 590 coming very shortly

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
from my understanding, nvidia concentrated on improving the oc'ing ability. They are also supposed to have "fool proof" oc'ing with sli ready memory. This scares me a little especially on the first version of the motherboard.

yeah, they have a built in overclocking program for the motherboard that will read the EPP enabled ram and tune everything to its "max" automatically. There are 2 settings for the program. 1 is a quick 20 min overclock, the 2nd takes about 3 hours to reach it's maximum potential supposedly.

Sweet. I am torn between CF or SLI. This board supports full x16 on both slots though which is nice but I dont like that $300 price tag ouch! Hope it releases soon so some reviews can come in, dont trust the nforce after the revies on the 4. Ive got my memory, got my e6600 and now I just need a board to slap it all in and Im getting really jumpy. :attn:

Man, thats rich, another "version" of N-Tune..:rolleyes: Just like "all" the "revisions" of the "c-19" chipset were supposed to "overclock"... Nvidia needs to stop it with the hype, my sides hurt from laughing so D*mn much....:rolleyes:

If the "590" chipset does overclocks like a Intel chipset, then all you guys can be "I told ya so's..." But i still believe it to be a BIG JOKE.....:beer:

yeah all that nvidia epp and sli ram and the chipset that senses other nvidia branded hardware what a bunch of horse****

I am so glad i moved to a intel chipset.

mr. roboto said:
Once we can run SLI on crossfire without hacked drivers, i don't think many nforce intel boards will be sold lol.

why do you think nvidia is not giving us these drivers? they want to make $ off their chipset. they don't care if it isn't better than intels, they have the SLI market on lockdown.

I hope this will change once people don't bother buying these motherboards (if you like overclocking that is) and they just release the SLI drivers for everyone.

It's fine by me as long as these older hacked drivers hold up. I dont need or want the new control panel anywho.

Back