• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

O SNAP COOLALER GOT A AW9D-MAX!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
no offense evil, but who cares. He's gonna for records, and for me I want to know memory compatibility and if the heatpipes work upside down, and if I even ask, I won't get an answer.

Well, I care. Thanks for posting the link. Glad to see 450 FSB, that's nice. On the other hand, I too wanna know about memory compatibility.

I care too.:rolleyes: Contact Abit or skou about the heatpipes. Even though I don't have the time to dabble with abit boards ATM, I want to see all C2D boards OC. The reason he gets all the new stuff and shows it off 3 months before this forum does... or anyone else, is because he is the best OCer in the world IMO.

Jame Gumb said:
I care too.:rolleyes: Contact Abit or skou about the heatpipes. Even though I don't have the time to dabble with abit boards ATM, I want to see all C2D boards OC. The reason he gets all the new stuff and shows it off 3 months before this forum does... or anyone else, is because he is the best OCer in the world IMO.

Coolaler is far from the best overclocker in the world, he has contacts/connections or owns some type of buisness in order to get this hardware.

Oh greef JG.. he cant tweak to save his soul.
His killer uber binned CPU makes his clocks seem unreal, thats because they are.
From what I can tell.. this would be the biggest reason www.coolaler.com
that website is HUGE
That, and he likely is a distributor.

Jame Gumb said:

You both misunderstood what I was saying. I don't care if the board can hit 450FSB. That's great. he's got cherry picked ram and cpu/ I wanna see what this can do with normal memory, a normal chip, under normal circumstances. Skou doesn't have his board yet and ABit is clue less and says all there heatpipes work invert if there is a fan blowing over them

the only credit i give coolaler is for being able to get hardware before the other major ocing players. his massive oc are nice to look at but i want to know what the max of the hardware is so that i have a general idea where we stand on air/water 24/7 usage.

Jame Gumb said:

Guys, as soon as I get my grubby hands on this board, I'll say so on this Forum. I'll also do some inverted testing,to see if the heatpipes work in the BTX mounting position. Hopefully, my board will be a plain (consumer version) board and not a special binned one. (Although, the binned one will probably work better.)

I'll also probably be ripping my supplier, since they use UPS (United Package Smashers) as well.:eek: :D:D

steve

skou, I trust you more than coolaler, I know i'll get a real review from you, and I know if I PM you some questions I know they will get answered. Thanks for doing this as usual. And as usual you really are my Abit Guru, well you and batboy, but he doesn't have modship over at the Abit forum

dicecca112 said:
skou, I trust you more than coolaler, I know i'll get a real review from you, and I know if I PM you some questions I know they will get answered. Thanks for doing this as usual. And as usual you really are my Abit Guru, well you and batboy, but he doesn't have modship over at the Abit forum

Bro, I appreciate that, coming from you!

I must divulge something, Batboy was the ABIT Champ, when I built my first rig. It was because of him, my second rig was an ABIT TH711 board. We won't mention my first Soyo SDRAM P4W board! (But, I got it to work!) :D (I was a N00B back then.)

steve

Back