• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats the best Conroe ASUS board out ? Need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ScarfaceFX

I need to know what board to buy i was thinking about the P5B Deluxe or the P5N32 SLI-SE.Im being told Nvidida + Intel = crap. I dont want the DH ,too pricey and hard to find anyway.so any ideas ? thanks

wait, I just attended a confrence on this, I would post it, but I would be advertising so, I really do not know how to do this, but I will jsu post it, screw it....

I missed the name of the conference, unfortunately I had someone call and talk to me while the webinar was going. Did you mention it there? Also the first motherboards that will be released with the Intel NFORCE 590 series chipset will ASUS and ecs. The ASUS model number is P5N32-SLI Premium. I'm not sure of the ecs model number, (nor would I recommend using it). ASUS is available from the majority of the authorized distributors.
Any other questions or something I need to clarify?
Thanks,
NVIDIA Channel Development Rep
Jacob Spendlove

http://www.nvidia.com/page/nforce5_intel.html

There is a link at the bottom of the screen that launches a little window that will teach you all about FirstPacket, SLi Memory, and DualNet Technology. Let me know if you want more information on this.

Thanks,
NVIDIA Channel Development Rep
Jacob Spendlove

Back