• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ds3 beta bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

k_laurent02

Registered
anyone know a place where i can download beta bios for this board?
i heard of people getting higher fsb with f5e bios but i dont know where to get it.

sweet! hopefully that improves my oc.
im currently at 3.25 (360 x9) with my 6600. it's semi stable, sometimes dual prime runs for a while sometimes it doesnt. It only crashes when the cpu is at 100 percent load. My temperatures are never over 55 c for the processor but i did notice how hot the northbridge gets, and im convinced that its whats making me crash and limiting my oc. that northbridge heatsink sucks, i should have done more research before buying this board.

Last edited:
k_laurent02 said:
sweet! hopefully that improves my oc.
im currently at 3.25 (360 x9) with my 6600. it's semi stable, sometimes dual prime runs for a while sometimes it doesnt. It only crashes when the cpu is at 100 percent load. My temperatures are never over 55 c for the processor but i did notice how hot the northbridge gets, and im convinced that its whats making me crash and limiting my oc. that northbridge heatsink sucks, i should have done more research before buying this board.

You could always put a fan on it...

k_laurent02 said:
I did notice how hot the northbridge gets, and im convinced that its whats making me crash and limiting my oc. that northbridge heatsink sucks, i should have done more research before buying this board.
If the heatsink is hot, then it's doing what it's supposed to do, conduct the heat from the Northbridge chip. Just use some ties to fasten a cheap 40mm fan to it.

Back