• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it a good deal to get P5W DH??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

inclemental

Registered
I tried so many sources to find this board but w/out any luck.
The cheapest price I got is $260CDN, but no stock, no ETA...

the store has all the stock is selling for $342, and they have plenty of them

now i found one that sells for $319. is it a good deal? or should i wait for the $260 one?

Retail is supposed to be around $250 FYI. This is the board I had my heart set on as well but from what I've found researching the forums and the internet the only real reason to get it is for Crossfire support and if you must have the 975 chipset. The P5B is almost identical with no multi gpu support and a 965 chipset. Think I'm gonna go with the ladder since it's cheaper and available.

is your price in USD? the price i listed out is the price in CDN+14% tax

i dunno whether a good deal or not when comparing to the USD

I'd be happy to find a p5w dh for ~$250 U.S. Wait another week if you can and I'm sure most places will get some stock.

$252 USD instock over at antaresdigital.... See i tell you guys this AFTER my board has been shipped :beer: (ps i got mine for 244 :beer: :santa: )

http://www.antaresdigital.com/customer/product.php?productid=17241&cat=0&page=1

theres the link.... they have the most AMAZING support there... its impeckable... if you have a question email them... they will get back VERY VERY VERY quickly... and they are very knowledgable and kind.... Antaresdigital gets a 10/10 in my book

Back