• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin REV 2 PC133 x 2 Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WarriorII

Moderator #666
Using 2 sticks REV 2 both are set to run @CL3, 2-2-2 @133mhz by Factory. I have system set to +5% v. Next setting is +10%v - I/O.
I am using it at CL2,5-2-2-2 in my system.
What have YOU found this memory will do @ your settings?:eh?:
Not sure about going to the + 10% on the volts.

Thanks.

you will have to do the math yourself, i can give you this guide 3.6 would be the max i would go safely anything over is gambling.

As far as settings use a benchmark like sisandra leave VIO at 3,6 and tweak away trying to get the best scores. Its hard to say what settings others have used because everyone will get different results even with the same hardware as all chips will overclock at differnet amounts.

I have 2 sticks of Rev 2 and both run very nicely at 155fsb 2-2-2 on a Abit BE62 and on 145fsb 2-2-2, 5/7 on the SH6. An article at Lostcircuits mentioned runningthem stably at 160fsb cas 2 on the Asus CUSL2 mobo.

Wow! thanks for the info. I wasn't sure they'd go that high. I know others have gone higher with other brands, but that's them.:p

Thanks again.

BTW....How do I get a "cartoon" into my sig?

Finally !!!!

Finally got the XP1600 working !!!
@140FSB, memory is holding up fine :D

Thank you !

:burn:

Back