• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me find a Asus P5WDH DELUXE...no one has any for sale!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
I want to start buildign my Conroe rig and really want to buy Asus P5WDH DELUXE but they are all sold out! Everywhere, NCIX.com, TankGuys.com, Monarchcomputers.com, newegg.com, even on pricewatch there is one board from one retailer but they have no phone contact # (not gonna buy from them).

Can you fellas help a AMD guy out? :bday:

Bro-dude! I am sooo gratefull! Thats is the cheapest price I have ever seen for that particular mobo. With $10 ground shipoping it was $238! ZZF has it for $300 shipped...LOL!

I just ordered mine. :bday:

NP, they are in my city but still kinda far, about a 30 minute drive so I was like hmm is 30 minutes of my time worth 5 bucks each way. Even I had them ship it to me. They had the E6600 with a asus P5PE-VM mobo for $302 and I ordered that too and hoped the order would go through and it did. It felt like Christmas :santa: . I sold the mobo to my friend for $30 so I got my E6600 for $270 haha. After I ordered it they later fixed the price to $402. And the even bigger bonus was it wasn't an oem chip premounted to the mobo. It was a retail E6600 and P5P board NIB. :beer:

That price is nuts - less than what I'm paying wholesale, when I'm actually lucky enough to get any. It was a minor miracle I even got 10 tonight :D

TankGuys said:
That price is nuts - less than what I'm paying wholesale, when I'm actually lucky enough to get any. It was a minor miracle I even got 10 tonight :D

10 hunh? Nice , cause everyone I have been at for the last 3 or so days has been out. I even stopped by your place a few times too.

krag said:
10 hunh? Nice , cause everyone I have been at for the last 3 or so days has been out. I even stopped by your place a few times too.

Yea, I get them every once in a while - one of my reps keeps pushing me ahead of the 'egg for allocation :D (Good to have friends!)

They are HARD to get though. I had to pay quite a bit for the ones I have coming in, plus, I am having them shipped here overnight so people can get them sooner, so I had to jack our price up a good bit. I'm sure they'll still sell out in less than a day.

Back