• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASRock 775Dual-VSTA & conroe...pin mods?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxfly

im wondering if anyone has found any pin mods(like the dothan,p4 & celly pin mods)to up the vcore on this mb yet?i am really interested in this mb.unfortunately no vcore adjustments are holdin me back.id like to get a e6600 and this motherboard to lighten the financial load of upgrading my whole rig.OR has anyone found a similiar board that accepts conroe and allows for agp and ddr1?any help would be great!

I'm guessing the pin mods would be the same. It's still the same socket.

well in my hunt for a solution.ive found nothing but guides that state that the pin mods arent for c2d. :( im sure theres a trailblazin modder out there thatll find the right pins to jump.they just havent tried yet lol.aggg i really want to get that e6600.

wooohooo!i found it!for anyone thats interested heres the link.
http://sg.vr-zone.com/?i=3904
cpu and mb will be here tomorrow and hopefully my new swiftech storm will get here the day after.i cant wait to see how well this will oc.gonna see what i can get on air then slap the new waterblock on and see if i cant get a little more out of it.
lol if you havent noticed its been a very long time between upgrades for me.the trusty p4 is getting a bit long in the tooth.if this pin mod works ill be a real happy camper this weekend.

havent tried it unfortunately.im rmaing my proc as i type this(ive replaced EVERYTHING else so far).ive had nothing but problems so far and when/if i ever get them sorted ill give it a go lol.ill post back when i try it.
honestly im thinking that the voltage really isnt a inhibitor with this mb its the droop on with mem and cpu.had it up to 315x11 2815 and hit a wall.still working the probs out with it tho.the bios is not exactly oc friendly.

Back