• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratz on the White Stars, Greenmaji!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
Congratz man... keep up the postin'! :) I can't believe you got white stairs before your year mark! That's nuts.

Greenmaji

Super Nade said:
Yes my friend, this is g0dm@n's way of saying "quit spamming the forums" :D
lol... 14-15 posts a day he does... AHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

He must be friends with Sentential. :) :)

I miss going through the stars... I'm maxed out, but I want more! I'm missing out on the fun. :(

And nvidiaOCmaster... you now have to DOUBLE your posts to get that 8th star! :D

So green... you gonna throw a white star party? Kegs on me!!

Oh come on frank, its just conversation.

I feel rather illegit about my rank though.... Alot of it came from double posting, which was a result of a browser issue, which has been fixed. Now I can edit.

nvidiaOCmaster said:
Oh come on frank, its just conversation.

I feel rather illegit about my rank though.... Alot of it came from double posting, which was a result of a browser issue, which has been fixed. Now I can edit.

unless standards have changed... we look for Quality of posts, not quantity, as a measure of someone on here.

TollhouseFrank said:
unless standards have changed... we look for Quality of posts, not quantity, as a measure of someone on here.
I'll be honest... I started the thread as a CONGRATZ... I didn't notice until DURING my post that he hit 4000 in a year.

My intentions were as a congratulations, and nothing else. :( Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back