• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post Your lan party pics!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

knightwolf6543

have a lan we know you have post some pics here!!!
my group of people have a lan party once a month,
are most recent one lasted for 4 days
here are some pics omg sry for the mess i cleaned as much as i could

here is the (not to be mean) but the slowest of the pcs
11.jpg

me pwning up some noobs
12.jpg

my server that we couldent get running dude to having the wrong HDD
13.jpg

the newest of the PCs with a brand new 7900 GT
14.jpg

this is jimmy, a good friend of mine, owner of that brand new pcs, the goto guy for CSS scripts
15.jpg

and donnie the owner of the slow one lol :rolleyes:
16.jpg

and alan the one guy with a store bought pc, lol but he added a 9600 a while ago so he is cool, and the only other person as old as me
18.jpg

and to finish it off here is me again haveing a plesent dream while holding my favorite vacum cleaner lol j/p :santa:
17.jpg
their is another guy here as well his name is mike he is the one taking the pics
now the rest of you SHOW SOME PICS OF YOUR LAN PARTYS!!!

Last edited:
the computers 5 there, one on another table
behindjimmystvno8.jpg

the refreshments (missing 2 more cases of jolt...36 down in 2 days by 4 people)
refreshmentskw1.jpg

and theres tim on right, thomas on left...that is a megaman t-shirt as well. there is 4 comps behind that 26" HDTV
timandthomasyv9.jpg

Do any of you go to any coporate LAN events?

I, sadly, have never been to a LAN, but me and my friend used to stay up all night playing crash bash on PS1 :D

bobthemoo said:

I, sadly, have never been to a LAN, but me and my friend used to stay up all night playing crash bash on PS1 :D
I've wanted to see one of those big LAN's to, the ones with like 100 people.

no never, its tooo far away from me. The nearest one is like... 400km, and its Quebec, no i dont wanna go there... Or there one at 600km from home... witch are not really bigs...

lol awsome pcs guys looking great lets keep this going!!
as well as i have never been to a big lan before. i do want to, the most people i have been at a lan i was at was like 12 i think, my very first one :D

Id like to go to a huge lan party, Im not aware of any around my area though :shrug:

Maybe ill start my own ..

I had an oppurtunity to go to txgf (In Texas), grand prize was like $1000 and it was a pretty big lan. I couldn't get a ride and later I found out the contestants were almost scammed out of their prize money :eek:. They eventually threatened to contact his sponsors, he immediately paided up LOL :D.

never been to a large one and prolly never will. gonna have anotehr one for me and friends during x-mas break in my garage....its gonna be cold for about 5 minutes, then the comps will be on :D

I don't have any pics from the LAN party I hosted once, but I attend small ones monthly. However, I did attend a larger LAN event on the Dearborn campus of the University of Michigan. I think there were 250 people (only one other had a watercooled PC :D). There are pics on their website (www.mpcon.org). The event is ranked #9 in the country in a list of colleges that support computer gaming events(http://www.ggl.com/colleges_survey2.php). If you look at the pics, I am the fat kid wearing the green hat, and you can see my radiator sitting ebove all the other computers, and my fan controller glowing bright red (I kept it cranked up for the entire event, which was from friday afternoon till afternoon).

Oni, there's a naughty background picture in the 4th lanparty that you may want to remove:beer:

mage_x said:
Oni, there's a naughty background picture in the 4th lanparty that you may want to remove:beer:

Oops! I forgot about Keeley ;) Yes, that's my PC.

I'ma try to take more pictures of my next LAN, which will be happening on the 21st of October. Hence, 'Quake or Treat' ;)

Oni said:
Oops! I forgot about Keeley ;) Yes, that's my PC.

I'ma try to take more pictures of my next LAN, which will be happening on the 21st of October. Hence, 'Quake or Treat' ;)
hey, day after b-day....but dont worry about me showing up...be a lil under the influence to game :beer:

the x-mas LAN here will have tons of pics that i will put up here

its a LAN party every night

the pit
100_0732.JPG

my machine
100_0733.JPG

my wifes
100_0734.JPG

our 3 yr olds
100_0735.JPG

and my server and NAS are hidden under the right side of my desk...and theres probably around 4 more pcs hidin in the closet

Back