• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MAO PSP Event - South Carolina 9/21

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Son1990

This weekend I will be going down to South Carolina to play in this national paintball event. This league is the total opposite of the NPPL (the other one I play) and is not what you have most likley seen on ESPN. It's faster, more intense, and really allows the crowd/spectators to get involved.

Id love to see some of ya down there to introduce the sport to you and your friends. It should proove to be an amazing turn-out and have an outstanding venue. If your not doing anything this weekend, what better then to come and watch some paintball with your beds, check out some hot models, and have fun.

If you have any questions, PM me or check out www.pspevents.com

· PSP Mid-Atlantic Open
Paintball Sports Promotions is excited to announce our fifth event of the 2006 season, the Mid-Atlantic Open. The event will be held at PBC Sports Park just outside of Charlotte, NC September 21st-24th.

The PSP looks forward to hosting our fifth event at PBC Sports Park as the park was designed specifically to host paintball tournaments.

"I am excited about the opportunity to bring an International Xball and 5-Man
event to the Carolina/Mid-Atlantic region. PSP is looking forward to a huge influx of CFOA teams for this event. I believe these teams have been looking forward to this opportunity for a long time.
Charlotte is also a hub for US Airways which should make it convenient for all the teams who will be flying in for the event. The area has a great Interstate system as well providing easy access for those who will be driving to the event traveling along I-85, I-77, and I-40."

~Lane Wright
Paintball Sports Promotions, CEO

More information for the Mid-Atlantic Open including discount hotel accommodations, directions, and much more will be available at www.pspevents.com the first week in August.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the event!

Back