• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post pictures of your setups

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
100_0730.JPG

100_0726.JPG

100_0733.JPG

theres one of my babies

Wtf is up with Captain Slugs chair? Also I see 2 computers and 1 monitor. How people survive with only one screen is beond me.

hyperasus said:
Wtf is up with Captain Slugs chair? Also I see 2 computers and 1 monitor. How people survive with only one screen is beond me.

I think those are speakers... not positive.

hyperasus said:
Wtf is up with Captain Slugs chair?
I integrated my rear speakers into the chair in order to save space.
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=368421
hyperasus said:
Also I see 2 computers and 1 monitor. How people survive with only one screen is beond me.
I'm using a KVM switch. It's only temporary because I'm currently transferring everything from the machine next to the monitor over to the newer machine that's currently on the floor.

Version 2 of the sound chair is coming sometime soon and I'm also getting a new monitor and a new speaker set. But the new Shelf/Desk combination is a step in that direction.

Set Up

Only major differences are, I have the speakers on the walls now without the hanging wire and new external drive cases with better cooling.
Other than that, this is pretty much how it is now:

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

DSC02630.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

Samsung 32 Inch LCD HDTV / Sony 27 inch WEGA flatscreen CRT
Mac Mini (Stealth) 1.5 GHz / 1 GB Ram / 64 MB Video / 380 GB storage / Firewire Video Conference Webcam
600 watt receiver / 5.1 surround sound / 200 watt powered sub
HDMI upscaling DVD player
Xbox
DVD collection

- Blackstar

Blackstar said:
Only major differences are, I have the speakers on the walls now without the hanging wire and new external drive cases with better cooling.
Other than that, this is pretty much how it is now:

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

DSC02630.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

Samsung 32 Inch LCD HDTV / Sony 27 inch WEGA flatscreen CRT
Mac Mini (Stealth) 1.5 GHz / 1 GB Ram / 64 MB Video / 380 GB storage / Firewire Video Conference Webcam
600 watt receiver / 5.1 surround sound / 200 watt powered sub
HDMI upscaling DVD player
Xbox
DVD collection

- Blackstar

:drool: :drool: :drool: Back to the future ftw!!!!!!

awesome setup real neat wow made me drool ;)

what game is that on the nice big hdtv screen

Back