• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help setting up Raid 0 on a P5WD2-E Premium

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fathom18

Registered
As the title says, I need some help setting up Raid 0 on my P5WD2-E Premium Asus Mother Board.

I have 2 80GB SATA WD Raptor drives, and I need some pros to help me out :D

I know a lot about computers, but not the vmod and stuff like that, but I have never setup a raid before.

Any help with detailed instructions would help, both drives are formatted. Thanks for your help.

well first off welcome to the forums i'll help much as i can i would read your manual on raid for the intel chip i have a p5wd2 e p with raido on 1 n 2 and one sata on 3in the intel chipset go in your bios in the first config go down to idl config and set it to raid that reboot and hook up your raido on the intel 1 n 2 reboot and press ctrl + l and setup your raido for chunk size and the raid 1- 2 on what ever and rebootput your asus disk in cdrom and boot to it or make a intel raid floppy disk for the raido or on another puter make a disk then boot to xp when it ask for f6 press f6 then it will ask for the raid disk config as ask for let me know if this helps or not sorry if im not to clear good luck

Back