• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4C800-E Deluxe and PNY 6600GT w/dual DVI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stevieb92

Registered
Hi all,
Just picked up a PNY 6600GT AGP card with dual DVI outputs for a dual monitor setup, but I can't get a video output. I was using a PNY Quadro4 750XGL without problems on dual monitor, but one was VGA, and the other DVI. Does anyone have the same combo listed above and have everything working ok? Anything I should have known beforehand?

Thanks,
Steve

I had a P4C800E-Deluxe and I had a dual DVI card also. Did you use the VGA port on other card? If so check the monitor to see what the input source is set at. My monitor is a 19" LG LCD and it has a button to switch between the two.

When I used the Quadro4, I had both the DVI and VGA port populated. Basically, I uninstalled the Quadro4, shut down the pc, removed the Quadro4, and installed the 6600GT. I only hooked up the monitor that was connected with the DVI to the quadro4, and I don't have a signal. Tried the other DVI port, and the same thing. Tried hooking the VGA monitor with an adapter, and still no signal.

none with the 6600gt. They both worked fine with the Quadro4. Neither of them say the detect a signal with the 6600gt

Back