• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p5b deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SNieX

hey guys i just got my rig up and running

but as i look into the bios for Overclocking there are soo many options

what should i doo...
does any1 have simmilar specs as mine.. CPU, MOBO, RAM
and what options did you change or modify to overclock
or can some1 lead me to the right source of info for me to overlcock?

whats the max voltage a 6600 should take... what is used to lock the PCI-e and its frequency... how much voltage is max for my ram

thanks guys

please help me

:)

SNIeX

Hey bro I dont get the rest of my stuff till tomorrow morning so I cant help yeah till then.
But my system is pretty close to what you got sept I got me a E6700 instead of the E6600.
You could try posting in the Cpu/Intel section you would probly get a faster responce there.
Kudo's on your new setup though I'm sure its ganna be killer!!

Max vcore?
Depends on your cooling and temps.
I ran mine up to 1.6, 1.55 really, but with water cooling and really decent room temps that morning @ 51c load temps.
If you don't have good cooling, imo, I wouldn't advise going over 65c load/temp.. I wouldn't like it if it was above 60c but that's why it's nice to have wc with 3 rads.

ok thanks guys

hey A-RAPTOR.. can we do like a chat session when you get ur system.. so that
you can more-or-less guide me throught the step u are taking'

if anythinf please msg me

thanks -guys

SNIEX

SNIEX sure thing soon as I get my crap tomorrow I will PM you and we can do a chat session and I will walk you through everything the best I can ok..

Back