• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5N32-SLI Premium Wifi-AP any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-Blue-

hello everyone, anyone got this yet? living in europe i'm not sure if this is out yet in the US or not, so i would like to know from those of you that have it or not what you think of this mobo. is it any good? worth the money? any good for OC? and all that stuff....

i currently have the P5N-SLI and might think of upgrading to this if it's worth it, but i would probably go for the non wifi version of it.

well thank you all for the help. :D

From what I have been reading on other forums is to wait for the newer c55 revision northbridge chip that will allow higher overclocks. The older chip is revision c19.

cool, any idea of when this is due for? i hope it doesn't boost the price up any more it's already quite expensive

-Blue- said:
cool, any idea of when this is due for? i hope it doesn't boost the price up any more it's already quite expensive

So far the only place that had it in stock was ZoomZipFly. If it was available, could have been the c19. I just dont know.

Rumor has it that the c55 will be released by the end of October or early November. Seems that other manufacturers are also waiting for the c55 which brings a 1,333 Mhz FSB and has lower power usage.

I dont think the revised chipset will bring up the price... but demand for this board might.

Just read nForce 590 c55 was renamed to nForce 680i.

Last edited:
Back